We value people becoming followers of Jesus Christ
• We believe God commands us to engage the harvest by bringing all people into a vital saving relationship with Jesus; therefore, we exhort each church to effectively impact their community through servant evangelism and to multiply through planting new churches in new communities.
• We believe God commands us to provide a healthy church family for new believers as well as for the unchurched; therefore, we promote the revitalizing and renewal of existing churches through prayer, assessment tools and trained coaches who can walk with them into health.
• We believe God commands us to disciple believers to experience the cleansing and empowering of the Holy Spirit in order to live holy lives out of a pure heart; therefore, a goal of discipleship, preaching, and teaching is to lead believers into this deeper life.
• We believe God commands us to make disciples of all people; therefore, we actively recruit, appoint and place people overseas as well as working with ethnic groups in the United States. We partner with national churches as well as other mission groups to accomplish this mission.
We value God’s revelation to us through Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, prayer and the church.
• We believe in a vital holy relationship with Jesus Christ; therefore, we boldly proclaim the necessity of being cleansed from sin through the in-filling of the Holy Spirit so that we may be Christ-like.
• We believe the Bible is God’s inerrant revelation; therefore, we encourage all believers to engage in its systematic reading and study.
• We believe in prayer; therefore, we promote the Intercessor teams, being alert to prayer opportunities in every gathering and prayer emphasis in the denominational publications.
• We believe in the local church being a place of grace and growth where there is flexibility in worship and organization, with an adherence to the tenets of Faith.
We value the resources God gives us in leadership and money.
• We believe that God entrusts us with leaders; therefore, we are developing a system of assessing, coaching and continuing education to enable them to be more effective ministers of the gospel.
• We believe that God entrusts money to us for expanding His Kingdom; therefore, outreach will be a priority in spending.
The 66 books of the Old and New Testament are the writings through which God has communicated His plan for humanity. They are authored by God through human instruments, and are without mistakes as originally written and therefore carry the full authority of God. As such, they represent the complete revelation of His will for salvation, and contain all that is necessary to live a life pleasing to Him.
There is but one true and living God, creator of all things, existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These three are perfect (Holy), co-eternal and of equal dignity and power. Each person of the Godhead has a vital role in the salvation of man, and in enabling man to lead a life pleasing to God.
Man is created in Gods spiritual image to have a relationship with Him and rule the earth on His behalf. However, as a result of mans disobedience (sin), he is separated from God, with no hope of restoration apart from Gods intervention.
Salvation is the restoration of an individuals relationship with God. It is possible because God the Father so loved mankind that He sent His Son (Jesus Christ), who willingly sacrificed His life to forgive our sins and then rose again, enabling His Holy Spirit to dwell in us. Salvation can only be obtained when an individual turns from disobedience (repents) and receives Gods gracious gift through faith in Jesus Christ.
Sanctification is Gods will for those who have been restored to a relationship with Him. Having freed them from the penalty of sin through faith in His Son, God now requires that believers live holy lives, set apart (sanctified) from the power of sin. A sanctified life is only possible through reliance upon the Holy Spirit, and daily surrender to His presence.
All believers in Christ are united by their faith, and are part of the spiritual body of Christ, which is His Church. Each member plays a unique, essential role in fulfilling the mission of spreading the message of salvation, and displaying the love of God. Through teaching, prayer, fellowship, and worship, the Church provides the believer with the support they need to fulfill the mission.
At the end of time, Christ will come again. He will divide the believers in Christ from the unbelievers. Those who have rejected Christ will be eternally separated from God and suffer endless punishment in hell. Those who have believed in Christ will go on to endless life in heaven and an eternal state of rewards.